Banner Rotator Overview
- The Menu Item Banners will appear in your menu. Go to Banners> Configuration.
- Read carefully through the Configuration and select the options that best suit what you want.
- Click on Save Configuration blue bar when you are done.
- Go to ‘Banners’ > Click on ‘Adverts’
- Click on ‘Add New’. At the top of the page. Here you will be able to upload your banner image.
- Insert Title
- Select your banner settings according to your specific specifications of your webpage.
- Click ‘Save Banner Ad’
- Go to ‘Banners’ > Click on Zones.
- Click ‘Add New’ At the top of the page.
- Insert a Title. e.g. Sidebar2 > Go to drop down bar > Select ‘Activate’
- Click on Apply.
- Go to ‘Banners’ > Click on Sizes.
- Click on ‘Add New’ at the top of the page.
- Here you can add a new size to your specifications, on size, length or width.
- Once you have configured your own sized banner (Optional) Click ‘Save Size’.
Putting Banners on your Website
There are 3 ways of embedding banners:
- Sidebar Widgets: http://bizconnection/wordpress-banner-rotator-plugin/442.
- Short codes into posts/pages: http://bizconnection/wordpress-banner-rotator-plugin/437.
- Hardcoding into WordPress theme: http://bizconnection/wordpress-banner-rotator-plugin/425.
Please ask for assistance
The banner rotator plugin comes packed with very powerful and yet unlimited sidebar widgets. Go to the “Design” > “Widgets” section in your WordPress dashboard where you’ll notice a widget named “Banners”. You can add multiple widgets to your sidebar(s) and click the “Edit” link to the right of the added widget to configure its settings.